You family home in the new green district
Small-town charm in your front yard
Over the coming 10 years, a new green district will be established at the historic Veerenni area, which will supplement the calm and green surrounding currently populated by early 20th century buildings.
To ensure the best possible architectural solutions, functional courtyards and smart and environmentally friendly homes, the development project is completed in stages. The Uus-Veerenni park is a part of the Uus-Veerenni development launched in 2018 and the Veerenni street side houses of the project are already finished. In total, nearly fifty new buildings will be constructed here, providing homes for more than a thousand families.
Homes for families valuing safety, calmness and quiet
Sense of home for the rest of your life
The houses built within the new stage are primarily aimed at young families who value a great childhood experience and who want to provide their own children with the same safe, calm and happy environment.
You no longer need to leave the city to get that nice countryside experience so important for children growing up. Life here is just like in a small town, while at the same time so conveniently close to the city centre.
The kindergarten that will be established here will make the development project even more child friendly.
30 years of experience in creating living environments
Merko has nearly 30 years of experience as a constructor and residential developer, ensuring a homely atmosphere, quality workmanship and well-planned living environment.
In this stage, three buildings will be constructed at Pille street. The next stage will see three new buildings for Tiiu street. The comprehensive Uus-Veerenni residential area provides a homely feeling even when you leave the house.
Valuable and diverse milieu with 1–4-room apartments
- Landscaped courtyard with fruit trees and shrubs provides small-town atmosphere next to the city centre.
- Cosy houses with a small number of apartments.
- Large playgrounds with swings and a slide.
- District kindergarten will be opened.
- Great public transport connections.
- Apartments with smart home solutions.
- Heated underground car park that makes the courtyard safe and cosy.
- Wide selection of apartments in different sizes for every preference.
- Modern architecture that blends with the surrounding environment.
- Järve fitness tracks, forest and light-traffic roads nearby.
Four- and six-storey houses
The four- and six-storey houses at Pille street will continue with the townhouse architecture characteristic of the area in modern tones, providing calm greenery very near the city centre.
The five-storey houses at Tiiu street will soon be supplementing the architectural nature of the area in harmony with the surrounding buildings.