To ensure the best quality and convenience for home buyers, we manage all phases of residential projects: planning, design development, construction, sales, and service during the warranty period. Our sales manager is professional partner in finding and buying your new home.
The contract price includes:
- Readiness of apartment and home pursuant to project and interior finishing solution selected
- Bathroom furniture with sanitary technology
- Store room
- Parking space in car park around building
- Fee for establishing and connecting to technical utility networks (electricity, water, gas and sewerage lines)
The contract price does not include:
- Notary fee and state fee related to signing the sale contract
- Fee for connecting to telephone service, data communication, cable television network and security alarm system
Three stages of sales
- Reserving the apartment. To reserve an apartment, fill out the application form on the website. This will reserve the apartment you have selected for up to three weeks free of charge. This period can be extended on agreement with the sales manager. Once you’ve chosen your preferred interior finish package the documents will be drawn up that are needed in order to enter into a contract under the law of obligations. If you fail to provide us with the necessary information during the reservation period, the seller has the right to unilaterally cancel your reservation.
- Contract under the law of obligations. While the apartment building is under construction, a notarised contract under the law of obligations is entered into with the client. The basis for the issuing of such a contract is payment of 15% of the purchase price.
- Real right contract. Once construction has been completed, a notarised real right contract is entered into with the client, accompanied by the transfer of the apartment ownership right. At this point the client pays the remainder (85%) of the purchase price.